Irritating phone call to Dish support

Does it have component out? Running component via cat 5 cable to bath room
Have you thought about a new TV in the bathroom, the cost would be less then buying a box for dish, even the lease fee over a year might be more then buying a new TV.

Or, why do you need a TV in the bathroom?

For certain……..activities (#2), ipad does fine, in the shower and want something to listen to, my little echo device does fine, just say play CNN, it does, certain music and radio stations, same.

Last edited:
Have you thought about a new TV in the bathroom, the cost would be less then buying a box for dish, even the lease fee over a year might be more then buying a new TV.

Or, why do you need a TV in the bathroom?

For certain……..activities (#2), ipad does fine, in the shower and want something to listen to, my little echo device does fine, just say play CNN, it does, certain music and radio stations, same.
Wife watches when getting dresses. I watch everyday soaking in tub. Very relaxing

• Love
Reactions: charlesrshell
I watch everyday soaking in tub. Very relaxing
Yech, relaxing in your own dirty water would freak me out.

I have a giant walk in shower ( which I never had before until we moved 3 years ago), I feel more relaxed in there.

Reactions: NYDutch and HipKat
I think baths are ok as long as you take a shower afterwards to was off all the bath dirty water off your bod.
I will do you one better, save time and just do the shower.

I remember when my kids were young, taking baths, I swear that water would be black.

My wife only liked having white towels, after the kids dried themselves off, they were not so white.

I pushed hard for the kids to start using the shower in the tub, especially my son, he would go outside, we had a Golden Retriever that was his best friend, 5 min of playing with the dog, dirt head to toe, should of hosed the dirt off of him outside.

Today, he works from his house, writing code for apps, I do not believe he sees sunlight for weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: charlesrshell
I will do you one better, save time and just do the shower.

I remember when my kids were young, taking baths, I swear that water would be black.

My wife only liked having white towels, after the kids dried themselves off, they were not so white.

I pushed hard for the kids to start using the shower in the tub, especially my son, he would go outside, we had a Golden Retriever that was his best friend, 5 min of playing with the dog, dirt head to toe, should of hosed the dirt off of him outside.

Today, he works from his house, writing code for apps, I do not believe he sees sunlight for weeks.
LOL. I think baths are the dumbmest things to do. Showers are the only way for me.

Reactions: HipKat
I have seen houses that have bedrooms that includes a whirlpool type round tubs that have TV's mounted on top of the wall so they can view the TV while bathing.
There are a lot of those in Florida, I have seen them when we were looking at houses here.

Quite a few with elevators also, my wife pushed for one of those that she liked ( not a big fan of it because of the price, but she wanted it), about to put a offer on it, but someone else did right before, I was quite happy about it.