4 new HD channel canadates

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I could agree with the E! and/or Style channel, but I would think Comedy Central and Travel Channel are bigger priorities than the other two.

Don't care for any of the 4. I don't even have the these SD channels programmed on my favorites.

None of these do anything for me, I'd prefer The Travel Channel, ESPNU and the HBO/Cinemax suite that was supposed to be added a long time ago according to D*'s press release.

While Comcast has announced E!, G4, Style, as well as Versus and Golf splitting 12/8, no word on Sprout HD.

I'm looking froward to E! just for The Soup (I don't get this SD as I have a Dish HD only pack). All of them would be good adds. Just every time I see G4 I miss TechTV. And Dish needs to add Sprout period. They don't have the SD version.

E!HD
Style HD
G4TVHD
Sprout HD

I would love to see Sprout HD as that is all my 4 year old watches. G4TVHD looks cool too.

Sprout would be a waste because what toddler is a discriminating hd viewer, style is more geared towards women so it does have a market, not sure what E is so no idea, G4 I dont care for because it has no real value for me even though I am a gamer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)