5 Free Blu-ray movies with purchase of player....

I finally got my 5 free.... BUT they substituted on one of them. I ended up with "Stir of Echoes" in place of "The Italian Job"

oh man I will be pissed if that happens, thats the only one i really one italian job. when you goto the website did does it show with italian job or stir of echoes?

oh man I will be pissed if that happens, thats the only one i really one italian job. when you goto the website did does it show with italian job or stir of echoes?

The website still says "The Italian Job". They put a note in with the movies saying.......... "Unfortunately, one of the movies you had selected was no longer available. We have replaced that selection with another Blu-ray movie and hope that you will enjoy it as well."

I recieved my movies today and to my surprise I got The Italian Job :) whooo. I lucked out.

Italian Job wasn't an option on my rebate, which I sent in last week. I wonder how the massive sales of the PS3 this month and over the holidays will affect processing times. I hope they staff up for the rush of orders! (I know, dare to dream.) To be honest, there was only one or two movies out of the 18 (The Prestige) that I would've even bothered to put on my Netflix list. I did put down "Stir of Echoes," which is a good movie.

Well, my 5 free application finally showed up today on the site. It says allow 4-10 weeks. I'll assume they mean another 4-10 weeks.

Somewhere along the way I goofed. I bought Stealth, and it's on my 5 free list. Guess I'll put that up for sale, along with the Sky Captain BD.

We'll see what actually shows up.

BTW, my wife and I watched Sky Captain and Ratatouille, and loved them both. Really helps reduce the doubts she had about getting the Blu-ray player (PS3). But she wouldn't watch more than about the first 5 minutes of 300. Not her cup of tea.

If you buy the Samsung BD-P 1400 at circuit city in addition to the five free movies their is also a offer for three extra movies. What I don't understand is that both offers require the orginal upc code from the box and since their is only one upc code on the box how can you get both offers? No it isn't just a circuit city offer the form for the three free movies is for the BD-P 1400 only.

My order never showed up on the online Order Look Up page, and then just yesterday I received my 5 freebies only one month after I sent in my form. Based on what others have posted in this thread, I'm feeling pretty lucky.

mine never showed up on the website either. I called them and they said my order shipped on December 5th. Up to 3 weeks for delivery. I mailed my rebate form in the 1st week in November, so pretty fast turnaround compared to HD-DVD rebates

mine never showed up on the website either. I called them and they said my order shipped on December 5th. Up to 3 weeks for delivery. I mailed my rebate form in the 1st week in November, so pretty fast turnaround compared to HD-DVD rebates

Yeah, I mailed my HD-DVD form 1st week of November and I have no illusions that I'll see my discs anytime before the end of January.

Got my BD's today, sent form in 1st week of November, called last week, they said they were approved and shipped on the 5th of December.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)