5 free movie

LH4

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
well i want to buy a PS3 but the 5 free Blu-Ray Movie promo is over. Will they have another one and if so about how long?

I forgot it ended on 1-31.

I looked on best buy as well as online and did not see any new forms. Hopefully they will extend it, but they may choose not too.

I would assume they would bring it back in some form for all BD players as long as Toshiba players are still being advertised with their offer. I would also assume they would reshuffle and include different disks so us early adopters might be enticed to get a 2nd or 3rd player if there were some new movies to be had. :D

How long has it taken everyone to get their 5 free? I sent my form in the first week of the year so I'm guessing that it will be around the end of Feb before I get them.

Well, I got my 5 free movies today! Almost exactly 2 months from when I sent in the forms. I was honestly a bit doubtful that I would ever get them.

I sent mine in in January and here it is almost April and have not gotten anything yet. Just about at the end of the 8-10 week delivery period. Anyone else have to wait this long for their movies?

Yeah, i had one hell of a wait. Sent the form in the fist week of january and received them on saturday march 22.

Thanks for the affirmation Sammy4041. I was beginning to wonder if it was just me. Maybe they were delayed in shipping because they were celebrating the end of the format war.

Sent my rebate in first week of February and received mine yesterday. Just in time for my PS3 to crap out (not recognizing any disks) right in the middle of Flight of the Phoenix. Got an in-warranty replacement on the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)