$5 off gone, 50% back?

I have pondered the AEP pricing and also the Premiums increasing when they went to the current pricing level. Would there be in logic in increasing Premiums to run customers away from purchasing them?

I have pondered the AEP pricing and also the Premiums increasing when they went to the current pricing level. Would there be in logic in increasing Premiums to run customers away from purchasing them?
NO, but it is what the Premium movie channels have been doing for years now. Especially HBO at $19.00 a month. That's why they have to offer 1/2 off price or FREE for 3 month promos all year long now ,to get people to sub to them. Without those promos their total subscriber numbers would definitely fall .

Reactions: dishrich
I got HBO and showtime for 50% off online. Just went to my programming page on mydish.com and went to drop them and it popped up that I could get the half off. Had the $5 off on both but that ended last month.

As on AEP sub with BB@H package, I went online and removed BB@H and all premiums yesterday and was given the fee of 50% off for 6 months (which I took).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)