721 - 10 second Skip-back Problem

hojni

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 30, 2003
Has anyone else had problems with the commercial skip buttons on the 721. On a few instances lately, I have noticed that when using the 30 second commercial skip-ahead button, the 10 second skip-back button doesn't work. Sometimes it does nothing. Other times it skips back once or twice, but won't go past a certain point in the recording. Howerver, fast reversing will go past this point. A reboot would clear up the problem temporarily.

My dad just complained about the same problem with his 721 tonight. He also just lost all recordings with the last software update - so much for not changing anything.

I am having this problem now.
It is not consistent. But when it does happen, you can not skip back through a specific section of a show. At these moments, it seems that the skip forward does not skip 30 seconds either.
At first I thought that the problem was only with older shows that I had recorded, but now I think it is happening with all of the recordings

I have seen this problem twice now on the new version of code. Prior to this version of code, I never had this problem.

-Chad

Me too.
Within the last few days I've noticed the 10 sec. back button does not always work. Update bug?

Jim

105 interference

Why was Dish card thread CLOSED

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)