8/12/2009 1:10pm - Uplink Activity Report - 29 changes

I hope Dish gets WKOW's signal uncompressed, they have 2 subchannels 27-2 is RTN and 27-3 is True tv or some crap movie channel. 27-1 is just totally trashed now, they used to have the best PQ for Madison locals.

I hope Dish gets WKOW's signal uncompressed, they have 2 subchannels 27-2 is RTN and 27-3 is True tv or some crap movie channel. 27-1 is just totally trashed now, they used to have the best PQ for Madison locals.

Probably not...most of the time they get it OTA. Even the cable co in my area gets the stations via fiber after it gets encoded with the subchannels.

I think you mean This TV, and while it does have noting but old TV shows and movies, some movies more recent, I hate to say that sometimes they are showing decent content such as The Outer Limits (I know, but kind of fun to watch). Then again, they air Mr. Ed. Yes, a crap channel, but sometimes better crap than USA or TVLand. :) Worse, it is in horrid compressed to pieces (as one of the ATSC "sub-channels" in various markets) SD.

SETA had been showing as a green channel on my guides for several months, and it is still green on my guides. I don't know why Dish trusts me to immediately order it via the guide and not another poster who reported it as red in his guide. It currently shows on my guide at the channel 406 location only.

Help a Newbee, please

I've only had Dish for 2 months now and I was wondering if I could get a little help? How do I know what Satellite name or # am I getting my signal from? Also I've been told that I'm on "the Eastern Arc", what does that mean?
Thanks for any help,
Ghpr13:)
Louisville, KY

ROTFLMAO :p, gotta love that!

Duh ?

FYI, any intelligence agency gathering info from many sources as possible before make decision and don't trust if it came from only one informant.
But some JSP prefer to listen to one mouth. :D Well, that's out of six sigma suddenly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)