87w 4000h29124 - New Channel - REV'N TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Press release:

LUKEN COMMUNICATIONS UNVEILS NEW AUTOMOTIVE NETWORK

Chattanooga, Tenn., (November 3, 2014) – Luken Communications presents Rev’n, the latest addition to its television network portfolio. Rev’n, a network geared towards the performance enthusiast, is scheduled to launch on December 1, 2014 with an initial reach of nearly 29 million U.S. households, covering 25.5 percent of the country.

With proven content focusing on all things Rev’n, this new offering will include cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, snowmobiles, events, auctions and more. Rev’n is sure to be a hit with fans and advertisers alike.

David Leach, President and CEO of Luken Communications, says, “The creation of an automotive network has been a very personal project for our team. Everyone at Luken has devoted a considerable amount of time and effort into making sure Rev’n is a quality, exciting network for viewers, affiliates and advertisers.” Leach continues, “We are thrilled with the finished product and the timing couldn’t be better to make it a reality.”

Leach will be representing Rev’n at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas this week. SEMA is the premier automotive specialty products trade event, held annually at the Las Vegas Convention Center.

For more information on Rev’n, please visit www.revntv.com .

- Trip

Wow! With so much coming on 87W C-Band, I may very well turn my 1.2M dish towards it and forget about 99W C-Band! Either that or set up another dish much sooner than I planned to. :-D

Heartland programmimg has ceased on 97W Ku. Spinning gears and revn tv logo only now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KE4EST

Thanks Michael! :-D I just found it on Sathint as well, I hope to remember to put it in the reciever when I get home for the weekend. The Amiko reciever is working great so far, the only major issue is the bad audio/video synching on most channels. The receiver tries to fix this on its own, but has troubles keeping up. Sometimes a reboot helps, but not always.

Revn.jpg
12115, Audio is impact wrenches.

Thanks Michael! :-D I just found it on Sathint as well, I hope to remember to put it in the reciever when I get home for the weekend. The Amiko reciever is working great so far, the only major issue is the bad audio/video synching on most channels. The receiver tries to fix this on its own, but has troubles keeping up. Sometimes a reboot helps, but not always.
Which firmware are you running in it?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)