9/30/2009 1:40pm - Uplink Activity Report - 148 changes

HD Locals are coming in November

and where are the new HD LOCALS for paducah ky

I just saw the schedule from a Dish network News sent to me by a friend. It states that on Nov. 4th Davenport, IA & Paducah, KY will have HD locals. On Nov. 18th Evansville, IN will have HD locals. They will be on Sat 77 orbital location. The addition of these 3 DMAs will bring Dish Network up to 155 HD local markets covering more than 93% of U.S. households. It also stated that all new customers in these 3 DMAs will be transitioned to the Eastern Arc. I guess I will need a wing dish pointed at 77 to get HD locals since my dish 1K is looking at 110, 119, 129.

Probably waiting on the Nimiq5 switch over to fire those up. Makes sense now.

I guess the Spotbeam over that area that has space available does not cover the whole DMA.

I just saw the schedule from a Dish network News sent to me by a friend. It states that on Nov. 4th Davenport, IA & Paducah, KY will have HD locals. On Nov. 18th Evansville, IN will have HD locals. They will be on Sat 77 orbital location. The addition of these 3 DMAs will bring Dish Network up to 155 HD local markets covering more than 93% of U.S. households. It also stated that all new customers in these 3 DMAs will be transitioned to the Eastern Arc. I guess I will need a wing dish pointed at 77 to get HD locals since my dish 1K is looking at 110, 119, 129.

Thanks for the information. I was hoping not to have a wing dish.

[ on Nov. 4th Davenport, IA & Paducah, KY will have HD locals. On Nov. 18th Evansville, IN will have HD locals. They will be on Sat 77 orbital location. The addition of these 3 DMAs will bring Dish Network up to 155 HD local markets covering more than 93% of U.S. households. It also stated that all new custoers in these 3 DMAs will be transitioned to the Eastern Arc.

Does anyone know when beckley/Bluefield WV are going to added. They have been uplinked since July 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)