9/9/2009 1:31pm - Uplink Activity Report - 27 changes

see it here in MN too.
61.5 110 119 129 are my oribatal locations for dish
cant get reading of what sat its on cause i cant sub that channel

61.5 Transponder 15 Spotbeam

Scroll up to the report... notice how the 61.5 entry is missing the (H) flag? This is why you are seeing it in your guide. 129 only customers will not see it since it has the flag that hides it from non-subs guides.

Finally and in time for the new season -

5191(6) - WRGB [MPEG4 HD] - Echostar12 61.5W TP 03 Spotbeam 3 changed to Available (H)(Schenectady, NY-CBS)

For what ever reason, following an agreement - the stations can just trickle in being uplinked and turned on.

I still think it is possible we will see WCWN -HD as part of the retrans agreement.

Finally!! Let's hope you're right about WCWN.

Yes it is a sub channel of KFDM 6.1 CBS, Cw is 6.2. It is only in 480i sd. IF only we had an hd version . I don't see why channel 6 can't do 720p and 1080i at the same time. Our local ABC/NBC do the Abc on the main 12.1 station in 720p and the sub channel 12.2 is the Nbc in 720p . Looks great on both.

I didnt think CW was in HD in Beaumont. Isnt it a subchannel?

I am not sure how this works. but sometimes a broadcaster will supply a cable provider with an HD feed even though the station is not broadcasting in HD. WNYA was in HD on Time Warner cable, but WNYA did not even have a digital signal (let alone an HD signal). Never heard of this on satellite but ....

I could be very wrong, but I think the CBS station in Springfield currently provides the cable company with an HD signal but it is a subchannel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)