A decent install overall

Amphicar770

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 26, 2004
Hi All,

It took a while for them to finally get here and complete the install but now it is complete.

The installer showed up on time and had everything with him including the upgraded antenna. I would guess he was here about three hours total.

I will have to say that he was very courteous and professional. He made sure everything was done to my satisfaction. I was a little concerened when the OTA antenna was pointed backwards but he promptly took care of that.

I did learn in talking to him that VOOM does pay him less than E* or D* even with the antenna. He did say he has been doing an awful lot of VOOM installs lately. He also shared stories that make me realize why it is a job I would not want. Falling off ladders, broken bones, etc. I thanked him for his work, handed him a nice tip, and went off to finally enjoy VOOM.

Be nice to your installer and they will take care of you.

Good for you, I hope things go as well for me on March 7.

satelliteinstaller said:
Most peop are very nice to us.But every once in a while you get a bad egg.
How true, how true, I'm sure! It's important that people understand that...there are good eggs and bad on both sides of the fence. Glad to know you've found mostly good on your fence, and glad that Amphicar770 finally got a good one! :D :D @party Vicki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)