Abyss 4K

Wow,
I just saw the Abyss 4k blu ray for $99 Used ....

That is just because it is hard to find, give it a couple of months, things will be normal then.

Reactions: Jimbo
Arrived today. Also why are people so into True Lies? It was an adequate film. The Abyss begs for 4K!

My hat's off to Cameron. Abyss looks better than anything recent!
The Abyss looks better then the Aliens 4K Disc, but I still am the most amazed what they did with Aliens, it was a gritty looking lower budget 38 year old movie, now it looks like a movie recently made.

True Lies was also extremely clear, a little too clear, could easily make out when it was Arnold’s stunt double.

The Abyss looks better then the Aliens 4K Disc, but I still am the most amazed what they did with Aliens, it was a gritty looking lower budget 38 year old movie, now it looks like a movie recently made.

True Lies was also extremely clear, a little too clear, could easily make out when it was Arnold’s stunt double.
After finishing Abyss, I just had to order Aliens. Just had to.! Be here tomorrow.

After finishing Abyss, I just had to order Aliens. Just had to.! Be here tomorrow.
You will be amazed at the job they did.

I also bought a new processor to go with my monoblock amplifiers, never sounded better.

I also bought a new processor to go with my monoblock amplifiers, never sounded better.
I know it's cliche', but it was like watching The Abyss for the first time.

Reactions: Foxbat
I know it's cliche', but it was like watching The Abyss for the first time.
remember this

Maybe I've been seeing too many bad transfers from the '80s lately but I wonder if 4K is justified.

Stereo audio isn't something to drool over.
My advice for him, never criticize something you have not seen.

...except Fatal Attraction, and Apocalypse Now, that come to mind at the moment.
Oh, and Donnie Darko.
Just referring to Aliens.

I was for about the first half, then it looked like Cameron just switched on auto-pilot for the remainder. Overall, The Abyss is the superior project.