Add user channel on Amiko SE HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iBoston

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 15, 2014
North Central
When i try and add a USER CHANNEL, i never can get any video? I've cycled through all video formats.. What am i missing??

When i try and add a USER CHANNEL, i never can get any video? I've cycled through all video formats.. What am i missing??
Do you mean under the Amiko Mini HD SE satellite installation menu, then tp edit, then press the white remote button to add user channel? If so, possibly incorrect video pid or type, audio pid or type, or pcr. Info on sat lists is often out of date. Which channel(s) are you trying to add? Maybe someone can list the correct settings for it.

Do you mean under the Amiko Mini HD SE satellite installation menu, then tp edit, then press the white remote button to add user channel? If so, possibly incorrect video pid or type, audio pid or type, or pcr. Info on sat lists is often out of date. Which channel(s) are you trying to add? Maybe someone can list the correct settings for it.

Yes, that is correct on the menu mapping..

Well, i was actually, adding a double channel of a channel i already had. Because audio was wrong. So, i mimic'd all the settings and ran through all the video encoding options. Frustrating thing. There seems to be no INFO on a channel that tells you the decoding method. Ie, mpeg1 mpeg2 example. So, i ran through it 4 times trying all the different video decodes.. I NEVER got video. I know i had the right VIDEO PID, because i was copying it from a channel i already had and could see.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)