Amiko trouble

sanpat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 25, 2023
Rockport Tx.
I'm new to FTA but am wondering if anyone have hooking up a amiko mini hd265 wifi to a visio flatscreen TV, can't get mine to work

I'm new to FTA but am wondering if anyone have hooking up a amiko mini hd265 wifi to a visio flatscreen TV, can't get mine to work
Not had any reported problems. Need more info.
:welcome to SatelliteGuys!!!!

Reactions: primestar31
This is because you have no channels scanned in. You have to hook up a working dish and go into the menu, set the settings to your setup and scan in the channels. :) It defaults to a screen of the last channel you watched. In your case you have no channels scanned in. So, you have to get some scanned in.

Reactions: primestar31
This is because you have no channels scanned in. You have to hook up a working dish and go into the menu, set the settings to your setup and scan in the channels. :) It defaults to a screen of the last channel you watched. In your case you have no channels scanned in. So, you have to get some scanned in.
I forgot to say when I. Turn it on a press menu that's when it shows wifi device plug in then 4 dashes then blank

I forgot to say when I. Turn it on a press menu that's when it shows wifi device plug in then 4 dashes then blank
It does this all on its own. Maybe a video type mismatch. Some reason your TV does not like it. I see this about every 2 years. Try a different TV or computer monitor. There is a V.Mode button on the remote that cycles through the different modes. press it wait like 10 seconds press again, rinse and repeat. It will go through several video modes. I would try a different TV/monitor and/or HDMI cable first. The cables that ship with the unit, may for some reason not like your TV.

It does this all on its own. Maybe a video type mismatch. Some reason your TV does not like it. I see this about every 2 years. Try a different TV or computer monitor. There is a V.Mode button on the remote that cycles through the different modes. press it wait like 10 seconds press again, rinse and repeat. It will go through several video modes. I would try a different TV/monitor and/or HDMI cable first. The cables that ship with the unit, may for some reason not like your TV.
Just tried a different hdmi cable and all is well now thanks ke4est you got 10 stars from sanpat .