Alex Rodriguez tests positive for steroids and now ADMITS it

Sometimes a positive result will come back from a lab by mistake. They could have done a second test on 52 positive results.

Either way, Arod used steroids . I don't believe he was tipped off in 2003. And don't believe for one second his version on why he stopped. He did not stop in 2003 either. He talked to someone that gave him advice . Tell Gammons you only juiced in Texas.

Give me a break , Afraud.

What happened to your blockbuster announcement on Sports Illustrated yesterday? :eek:

This is why the 'inside info' people really need to stop telling us how smart they are. The world is full of internet heroes who claim to be on the 'inside' to make them sound credible. When in fact they know nothing more than the rest... ;)

Sandra

What happened to your blockbuster announcement on Sports Illustrated yesterday? :eek:

This is why the 'inside info' people really need to stop telling us how smart they are. The world is full of internet heroes who tell you they know more than you to make them sound credible. When in fact they know nothing more than the rest... ;)

Sandra

Or in his case, "less than the rest".

This is why the 'inside info' people really need to stop telling us how smart they are. The world is full of internet heroes who tell you they know more than you to make them sound credible. When in fact they know nothing more than the rest... ;)

Sandra
It must have been the "Phelps story". Maybe he thought that Phelps himself was getting arrested.... ;)

More current MLB players are speaking out:

If Roy Oswalt had his druthers, any player who was proven to, or admitted to, using performance-enhancing drugs would have his numbers erased from baseball history, the Astros ace said on Tuesday.

"The ones that have come out and admitted it, and are proven guilty, [their numbers] should not count. I've been cheated out of the game," Oswalt continued. "This is my ninth year, and I've done nothing to enhance my performance, other than work my butt off to get guys out. These guys [who took PEDs] have all the talent in the world. All-Star talent. And they put times two on it.

"I'm going out there with the ability God gave me. They have that ability, too, and they're putting something on top of it."

Oswalt said he considers Henry Aaron to be the all-time home run leader, despite Barry Bonds' official place at the top of the record books in that category.

Oswalt would erase A-Rod's numbers | MLB.com: News

Remember...quite a few players have MORE OR LESS said the EXACT same thing...and BAM!! They had tested positive too.....:rolleyes:

So you think this guy does Roids?!

152833730_6c23a25757.jpg

Sorry, but I think Roy's a straight shooter when it comes to that.

So you think this guy does Roids?!

152833730_6c23a25757.jpg

Sorry, but I think Roy's a straight shooter when it comes to that.

LMAO!! I can do the say....

See this string bean.....Guillermo Mota, he is 6-6....and weight 190...SIX-SIX....

He tested positive for steroids...:rolleyes:

So being small or boney means nothing! But nice try...AGAIN....;)

Attachments

• mets089.jpg
    mets089.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 90
LMAO!! I can do the say....

See this string bean.....Guillermo Mota, he is 6-6....and weight 190...SIX-SIX....

He tested positive for steroids...:rolleyes:

So being small or boney means nothing! But nice try...AGAIN....;)

maybe no bulky muscles but he has the monster rage!!! :D

This is why the 'inside info' people really need to stop telling us how smart they are. The world is full of internet heroes who claim to be on the 'inside' to make them sound credible. When in fact they know nothing more than the rest... ;)

Sandra

I'm not on the internet 24 hours a day. Some of you make personal attacks at people instead of sticking to the facts of what we're talking about.
Anyway, Why S.I is holding back the story, I have no idea. But it not being reported yet. I'm saying this and I stand by it. Something is going to come out soon.

I'm not on the internet 24 hours a day. Some of you make personal attacks at people instead of sticking to the facts of what we're talking about.
Anyway, Why S.I is holding back the story, I have no idea. But it not being reported yet. I'm saying this and I stand by it. Something is going to come out soon.

Why don't you break it for us right now.

C'mon, pleeeease?? Give us initials, city, is it bigger than a bread box? Something?!?!? :rolleyes:

I applaud what Oswalt is saying. I think more players who are "legit" should come out and speak against this.

If the legit players outnumber the users, you'd think they would want to join forces to put an end to this once and for all.

Good for him, but what these players should do is go after the leadership of their union, they had a hand in facilitating the drug use.

spill it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

When did Sponsorship come into Sports?

Championship Week 2009 Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)