Status
Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
It just keeps getting better!... Yesterday, Amiko Americas released North American EPG for the A3 and today they announced a $25 Rebate on new Amiko A3 purchases!

The $25 mail-in rebate is being offered by all Amiko America resellers on A3s shipped to US buyers and shipped within the 50 USA states. Valid on A3 purchases made February 26 through March 30, 2015.

Visit your favorite Amiko Americas reseller today and check out this incredible special deal and rebate details.

Amiko_A3_RCU.jpg

Sorry I meant to get this posted on the official A3 site last night but didn't get to it. I'm going to copy it below so everyone sees the details and has the link to the form.

Thanks to special arrangements Amiko Americas is able to offer a $25 rebate on A3’s purchased from USA Authorized Retailers between 2/26/2015 and 3/30/2015. Amiko A3 is the most complete satellite, media center, streaming and OTT STB in the world. Between the recently launched North American EPG, Android O/S, support for NA direct from the manufacturer, the countless other features not available in any other NA Satellite receiver and the rebate pricing A3 is a bargain.

Michael Electronics, Titanium Satellite, Gotcband .com and FridgeFTA Satellite Store are all participating in the rebate offer and have the latest A3 with EPG built in. Contact information for Authorized Retailers is available at http://www.amiko-a3.us/?page_id=32

There are only a limited number of Amiko A3 available for this rebate offer so get yours before they are gone.

For complete offer details, terms and conditions please review the rebate form at http://amiko-a3.us/AMIKO_AMERICAS_A3_REBATE.pdf

Sorry I meant to get this posted on the official A3 site last night but didn't get to it. I'm going to copy it below so everyone sees the details and has the link to the form.

Thanks to special arrangements Amiko Americas is able to offer a $25 rebate on A3’s purchased from USA Authorized Retailers between 2/26/2015 and 3/30/2015. Amiko A3 is the most complete satellite, media center, streaming and OTT STB in the world. Between the recently launched North American EPG, Android O/S, support for NA direct from the manufacturer, the countless other features not available in any other NA Satellite receiver and the rebate pricing A3 is a bargain.

Michael Electronics, Titanium Satellite, Gotcband .com and FridgeFTA Satellite Store are all participating in the rebate offer and have the latest A3 with EPG built in. Contact information for Authorized Retailers is available at http://www.amiko-a3.us/?page_id=32

There are only a limited number of Amiko A3 available for this rebate offer so get yours before they are gone.

For complete offer details, terms and conditions please review the rebate form at http://amiko-a3.us/AMIKO_AMERICAS_A3_REBATE.pdf

A few questions for clarification:

Instruction #2 on the rebate form states:

2. Enclose a copy of your full purchase receipt/invoice clearly showing purchase of an Amiko A3 from one of the above Authorized Retailers. (Not a Paypal, Credit Card or Ebay Receipt)

Since a Paypal, credit card and eBay receipt is insufficient, does 'copy' mean a photocopy of the full purchase receipt is acceptable (and the original can be retained for warranty purposes) or must the original receipt be sent with the rebate form?

Instruction #3 on the rebate form states:

3. Mail this form and your receipt by regular First Class Mail to:
AMIKO AMERICAS A3 REBATE
PO BOX 2011
BURNSVILLE, MN 55337
Must First Class Mail be used or can Priority Mail (w/ delivery confirmation) be used?
Thanks!:)

I'm sure yes and yes. :)

Last edited:
I stand corrected, First Class.

#2 - photocopy of the sales invoice provided by the reseller.

#3 - Must be mailed via USPS First Class Mail service.
Re: #3
Since First Class is the only method allowed, is it ok to add the Certified Mail option to First Class as an extra service, which gives you a receipt plus electronic delivery confirmation but does not require the recipients signature?
Thanks (and sorry to be a PITA)!:)

OK I better clarify this. The instructions say "regular first class mail". This is an envelope with a stamp on it. USPS will take all of these and put them in our PO BOX. When the submission time expires either Jen or I will go to USPS and pick them all up at once from the box, takes about 30 seconds. This is a very busy post office so I'm not going to pay Jen to stand in line for an hour because someone decided they wanted to send with signature confirmation, registered, insured, express or whatever. Recently we had a registered Air Mail which they held and sat aside and then they couldn't find whichever special place they put it. I made that run and was at USPS for over 90 minutes waiting in line and dealing with that and I didn't get the package until 3 days later.

If you send something registered I can almost guarantee they will hold it and it won't be in the box when we pick up.

Priority mail letter with just delivery confirmation should be placed in the box and not held by USPS. I can't promise that some idiot at USPS doesn't screw up and throw it aside for whatever reason. This won't happen with a regular first class letter, it is just normal mail gets thrown in the box and won't be held. That is why the instructions say regular first class mail. If you want to send it another way that is up to you. Bottom line is it needs to be sitting in our PO BOX by 15 April.

LMAO @ red VBOX. That is unique for sure :)

I think most people that wanted and actually would buy the Red A3 already have one. We only imported black this time. I don't see bringing in more reds unless you can talk one of the dealers into ordering a case or two of them.

Don't get me wrong, I love the red personally. 1 of the 2 personal A3's in my bedroom is a red. Jen has a red at her place. She dug through the first shipment, stole a red and basically ran away with it. :biggrin

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)