Amiko Alien2 Reviews?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have a Golden Media Triplex which I hear is very similar. It is probably my favorite receiver overall. The channel menus are the most user friendly I have used. I also recently got the android app which turns my phone into a remote control. Works great.

I recently retired a Viewsat Ultra 2000 and replaced it with an Openbox S9. If the Ultra had S2 capability, I think for my purposes, it would be the perfect receiver.

I got it and installed it but have not had much time to play with it.

I can't get into the Akimo Chat and other features as my passcode I was given does not work with it. I haven't had time to contact Joe.

I did get it to scan in one satellite and it picked up everything on that bird that my MicroHD does, so thats a good thing. :) I hope I get a chance to play with it over the long weekend.

Looking forward to hear it from you :)

I can't get into the Akimo Chat and other features as my passcode I was given does not work with it. I haven't had time to contact Joe.

I did get it to scan in one satellite and it picked up everything on that bird that my MicroHD does, so thats a good thing. :) I hope I get a chance to play with it over the long weekend.

Did you get a chance to review the box? Also do you know if the box supports adobe flash?

I honestly haven't had any fta stuff hooked up for about 2 months as we have doing remodeling of my house. (We say we are just doing one room... Then that room came out good so we did another.... And another... And another...)

I want a weekend to myself soon. As I am tired. :).

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)