Amiko Mini HD SE Problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Receiver reboots when I refresh.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

On the tablet. It tells me I need to rescan in channels and refresh on tablet. I already have the channels loaded on the receiver. When I hit refresh on the tablet , the receiver reboots automatically. I have the .57 software.

On my phone, I can see the channels. I get a display that reads service unavailable when I select any channel. I get further on the phone then tablet. I can not see the IP on the tablet. I didn't have problems earlier a few months ago on the dongle. Nothing works now

I think you are trying to use big2small app. Are you sure you have a good network connection? EDIT: After re-reading I guess you have a connection if you see the channels on the phone.

I'd check the IP address in the settings of the Amiko. If they are good I would then look at the big2small in the applications menu of the Amiko.

Make sure that is set to on. I have only been able to make the app on the tablet work if I left the Amiko at that menu. If I go back to watch tv the Amiko seems to stop broadcasting over the network. There are two different apps you can try. There is Amiko Streamer and Ali Big2Small. I have gotten both of these to work but sometimes one works better than the other. You may want to try both.

You have to be in a menu on the mini " no live TV" for the big2small to work.

Hello guys
I have a problem with my Amiko mini HD se ive put a new software on it, but it was only for UK and i wont for all channels because they were blocked.
So can someone send me a new software for all channel list
It would help me so much
Thank you

IIRR, the Mini HD SE is only meant for the North American market. Don't think it will 'do' your scrambled stations. Think you'd get better info in a European forum. [ I MAY be wrong, ]

Welcome to SatelliteGuys Edonpro!!

Where did you get the firmware? The lastest official release for that box for EUR is over at http://amikostb.com/?q=product&id=198
If you need the channel list for UK, FaT Air is right you will need to visit a forum from the UK. It is a WorldWide receiver, but you will have to ask in your area.
I don't have a Sat List or info for receiving channels over there in the UK.

Reactions: FaT Air
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts