Answer on VOOM Customer Service

Lars

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 23, 2004
OK, as I said in another thread, my install for yesterday was botched- no show. However, I must say that I never felt at any time like either Voom or Installs, Inc.'s customer service was less than up to par. Got through on the phone immediately on each call I made and the reps were helpful. I can't imagine any other provider could have done better. I am rescheduled for tomorrow morning (Friday) and I'll let you know if it is just a smoke screen, but as of now they are all SAYING the right things...

The Voom rep even kept me on the phone when calling Installs, Inc.

Sometimes the local installer is a wank, be careful and if they screw around at your house, pee on their car door handles.

Actually I've found it much more effective and fun if instead of peeing on their car door handles, you pee in their toolbox while they're up on the roof with the dish....................but that's just me... :D

lostcause said:
Actually I've found it much more effective and fun if instead of peeing on their car door handles, you pee in their toolbox while they're up on the roof with the dish....................but that's just me... :D
How about you go up on the roof and pee on him while he's stapling the cable to the side of your house? :eek:

DarrellP said:
How about you go up on the roof and pee on him while he's stapling the cable to the side of your house? :eek:

Sure, but it may not be a good option on a windy day... :no

I would rather make a deal with him to let me do the install and he gets paid for it. He can go get peed on by some other voomer and I won't have to worry if he is peeing on my house, killing my grass, making my roof leak, etc. |:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)