Antenna Help Upper East Tennessee

How did you get 5 & 11 as analog signals with a UHF only antenna? You need a TV antenna that receives VHF Hi & Low seeing you still have a broadcaster on CH5. You could look for a VHF only antenna and combine it with your existing UHF antenna. Or buy a new Full VHF and UHF combination antenna.

A Winegard HD7000R is rated for channels 2-51 and zone 2 green/red 20-40 miles. It should fit your needs by specifications but I know nothing about using it in your part of the country.

Last edited:
I figure my current Yagi is UHF only. It was given to me and it came from radio shack. I looked at radio shacks website and they havev a Yagi that was about the same price ($5 more now) as this one cost about 3 years ago and it states its UHF.
I'm about 15 mile from the towers and have always gotten uhf and VHF. However VHF has always been in and out. I figure that being close enough it picked the signal enough. I have done some searchs and cant find much on VHF Hi and Lo so I will probably just go to the combo. I just got to find which one. I also have a hill between me and the towers.

I just spoke to solid signal and the suggested the Winegard 7080 or 7082 and said the cheaper 7015 should work and suggestions. Thanks

Wingard 7080P or 7082P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)