Antenna TV Coming to Red River, Sinclair, Other Stations

I lost RTV for Soul of the South in 2013. I was upset, know what your going through. We begged Chuck Wood to bring it back. Never Happened. RTV was one of my faves.
RTV to me is a shell of what it was back in 07-10 when I saw it on Free to air. It was called RTN back then and it had lots of shows that are on other stations now

Reactions: localclassictvfan
Not sure if it's been posted already but Antenna Tv is coming to Cincinnati on WSTR 64.2 Jan 1st. It will be on Dayton's WKEF 22 as well. We had it on a low power here for a while but lost it weeks ago.
Not sure if it's been posted already but Antenna Tv is coming to Cincinnati on WSTR 64.2 Jan 1st. It will be on Dayton's WKEF 22 as well. We had it on a low power here for a while but lost it weeks ago.

I am very happy here in Eastern Indiana as well

was there more on RTV that interested you?
Not a lot, but more than what I'm seeing listed for Antenna TV. Classic Doctor Who, Hopalong Cassidy, Jerry Lewis Show and occasionally Merv Griffins Crosswords and Route 66. I've been watching the documentaries Crusade in the Pacific and Crusade in Europe. I'm still missing one episode of each of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The schedule looks dreary.....Except for Movin ON, The Beverly Hillbillies, Dragnet, and Bonanza the rest is a flop. I remember when Police Story and others lined up the Subchannel Prime Time.....I'd take THIS TV and GetTV over Retronet or whatever they changed the name too...

Reactions: Blindowl1234
The channel label says GetTV? Or where are you seeing it?

- Trip
When i flip the remote to 10.2 the lil box in the upper right hand shows
GetTV

There is no sound or picture. If something wasn't launching in the future I doubt it wouldn't show up ota.

The 10.4 dummy channel is gone unless something is going there later too.

Here it is

Attachments

• 20151118_192513.jpg
    20151118_192513.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 105
Very interesting. I would call that a confirmation, just about. You're right, I sincerely doubt they would have put it there if they weren't going to do it. Now you've got me wondering if WSLS will be replacing the weather on 10.2 with something else such as Get TV.

We'll all have to keep an eye on the press for the next few days.

- Trip

Very interesting. I would call that a confirmation, just about. You're right, I sincerely doubt they would have put it there if they weren't going to do it. Now you've got me wondering if WSLS will be replacing the weather on 10.2 with something else such as Get TV.

We'll all have to keep an eye on the press for the next few days.

- Trip
I emailed GetTV and they have no knowledge of new additions to their franchise. Then I emailed them this pic and well said they never seen a station set up like that. IDK. They really couldn't give me any concrete info except for the fact they said we haven't agreed with another Media Group yet. Which they may and don't wanna say something until it's concrete. They been trying to get back to Louisiana, well I suppose their opportunity is a phone call away in Va. I been checking the websites where the info of launching new channels comes over and I haven't seen anything.

Since I been on here KLFY is the 3rd station where someone has posted they seen a new subchannel launch like what I seen (maybe a Chattanooga station and the Milwaukee Scripps owned NBC 4 WTMJ and one of the Detroit stations too). In the previous cases the station did launch the subchannel in the long run (LAFF on WTMJ and maybe Buzzr on the Fox Detroit, not 100 percent sure).

the 10-4 station is probably what is 10-2 minus the PSIP (Trip mentioned that earlier)
Speaking of I noticed a descent number of stations have something on the .4 (like the FOX OTS and WTMJ and the CBS 58 out of Milwaukee and the Spanish O&O's with the Get/Grit/Escape or the Get/Bounce/Grit).

I cannot see MG putting something on a .4 (dummy channel as we call it) since most of their stations that have an ion have one other subchannel (mostly Cozi TV)....If they would actually add another one to the "dummy channel" then I would really hate to see the Merger with Nexstar.

I emailed GetTV and they have no knowledge of new additions to their franchise. Then I emailed them this pic and well said they never seen a station set up like that.
until there is a press release business are sworn to not say anything ;)
And that is what it shows on my GetTV affiliate on the TV (GetTV)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)