any chance for a new dual tuner ota dongle?

Yes, no reason. But pull the plug on the Hopper off when you make the switch.

I fail to see your reasoning. (1) I rescanned because this tuner is more sensitive than the old. (2) What's the point of pulling the plug on the Hopper? I did not do that and zero magic smoke escaped. :D

I'm not worried about rescanning. I already get Tucson stations from where I am in Scottsdale (roughly 90 miles). Can't imagine I'd get anything else. It would be cool to try to get LA or Vegas, but really don't think so.

Reactions: pattykay
Well calling tech support did not get me anywhere. The tech rep insisted that the guide data from the OTA stations come from the stations and my stations must be messing it up. Hopefully it goes away-----or I find a DIRT member.

I've had an OTA channel with the wrong info for MONTHS now and can't get them to fix it. They say the same thing. Contacted local station and they say it's not them.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

I'm not worried about rescanning. I already get Tucson stations from where I am in Scottsdale (roughly 90 miles). Can't imagine I'd get anything else. It would be cool to try to get LA or Vegas, but really don't think so.

Which stations are you pulling in from Tucson and what antenna are you using? I'm in Arcadia and can't get anything from Tucson.

You've seen the ads that say a certain water filter claims to remove all the hardness.

Well, if you drink pure water with no dissolved solids, it will leach all the minerals out of your body and you'll die of cardiac arrest!

We were warned in chemistry and biology classes in college - don't drink the de-ionized water it's bad for you, them minerals is what does a body good!

Distilled water will also leach minerals out of your body. The body is a balance of chemical reactions if you upset the balance it is never good. Similar to pouring salt on a snail (only opposite) the salt draws water out of the snail (moving from higher to lower concentration to achieve equilibrium) and it kills the snail.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts