Any DTV CES Rumours

Status
Please reply by conversation.
No actually DirecTV will not be announcing ANYTHING at CES.

In fact they have also canceled their Press Conference.

However with that said we have a few meetings scheduled with them which I am looking forward to. :)

No Booth that I know of, they do have a private suit which is invitation only. Luckily I got one of those invitations. :)

2008 will be a good year for SatelliteGuys and DirecTV as we are working on some very interesting stuff. STAY TUNED. :D

No Booth that I know of, they do have a private suit which is invitation only. Luckily I got one of those invitations. :)

2008 will be a good year for SatelliteGuys and DirecTV as we are working on some very interesting stuff. STAY TUNED. :D

Well a "Private Suite" with an invite sounds like more oppertunity for one on one conversation and potential new thoughts and ideas.
I think more will come out of this than having a booth and having the trained personnel give you answers to things you already know about.

This could be a very good thing :D

Jimbo

Make sure you take your video camera in Scott :D
I am sure they will have the new look for the HR21-700, or maybe a newer HD-DVR receiver? Anything can be possible.

I understand that there is some news of a new box for we users of Media Center PCs. If so it's going to be a really big deal for us.

Yes, and over on The Green Button. I'm trying not to get excited about this, but if I could get rid of a boat load of boxes and run wire instead I would become an instant hero in my house!!!!! :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts