Any Fox Sports North updates?

kingsxman

Original poster
Sep 10, 2019
Minnesota
Just curious... if anyone has heard any news on if Dish and Fox sports North will ever reach a deal. I'm about ready to leave but dont want to...

it's either not coming back for good or they will return after a dispute between Dish and Sinclair over their local stations is resolved.

Sent from my Coolpad 3632A using Tapatalk

According to John Ourand, it will be in 2021 (he does a lot of sports predictions in this, but look to the area with the Dish RSN's about halfway down - he thinks the RSN's will be back in 2021 when the Sinclair OTA channel deals expire)

Reactions: charlesrshell
I figured something like this would happen when I learned of Sinclair buying the RSNs.

This kind of extortion should be illegal.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I figured something like this would happen when I learned of Sinclair buying the RSNs.

This kind of extortion should be illegal.
By the time the contract is up in 2021 it will be a totally different business model as far as being a broadcaster ( Sinclair for example) and a Provider ( Dish for example), to who's benefit will will find out.

Sent from my LML713DL using the SatelliteGuys app!

Last edited:
Dish added Comet earlier in the year before Sinclair bought the RSNs so I'm guessing their relations must have been cordial at that time. I really wonder if Dish would have added more Sinclair diginets before they bought the RSNs and their relationship apparently went to pot

Amazon Prime

remote help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts