Any Premium Offers?

I think you can still get it for $5 off for 6 months still, but not sure if that promo is still active. Maybe someone can confirm?

Nope, HBO with a discount is no longer available. The closest to that is the HBO/Max combo for 6 months at $20/mo, regular price is $28/mo for any 2. Normal price on HBO is $19/mo. And, as you said, HBO isn't even available for free in any tree on the software

Reactions: ChadT41
People who say they got HBO for half price last month are either not telling the truth, or (more likely) unsure of their dates. HBO at half price has not been available for any agent anywhere in Dish to offer for a couple of months.
Mr. SomeDishGuy - I dont know. I tell the truth, I do have HBO for 1/2 price for 6 mos. The date in which Dish agreed to extend this offer to me was in mid August. I would like to say more but I am better than that.

Mr. SomeDishGuy - I dont know. I tell the truth, I do have HBO for 1/2 price for 6 mos. The date in which Dish agreed to extend this offer to me was in mid August. I would like to say more but I am better than that.

August is about right. The offer ended somewhere about then, or perhaps September. I can't remember the exact details, but someone else in the thread claimed to have been given that offer last month, which would be November, and that wouldn't have been available then.

You got in in the nick of time, and of course, Dish will honor the full 6 months at half price for those that did get it. So, as Chad said, it's not aimed at you. :)

Reactions: ChadT41

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)