any way to get FF and 30 sec slip to work better via MRV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

StephenJC

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 18, 2011
Cleveland
The FF and 30sec FF features are not as responsive when using MRV compared to viewing using the actual DVR. When I watch a show on my H24 using MRV from my HR24 the response to the FF and 30 sec FF seem clunky. Any way to improve it? Are there settings I can change?

no, for now that's the best they are gonna get. it's still better compared to when MRV was 1st released.

You could change the 30 sec slip to 30 sec skip. Would not help response time but would be quicker.

Doesn't seem to have an effect while watching it via MRV. I still see it moving forward in a clumsy manor. I can still see images in the 30 seconds like in slip. When I watch it on the HR I see it Skip not slip. Do I need to do something to the H24 so that it will skip with that box?

Doesn't seem to have an effect while watching it via MRV. I still see it moving forward in a clumsy manor. I can still see images in the 30 seconds like in slip. When I watch it on the HR I see it Skip not slip. Do I need to do something to the H24 so that it will skip with that box?

I believe you have to change it at each viewing location, have you done that? (why this is a hidden setting is still beyond me)

Just did it now on the H box. That fixed it. Thanks :)

and it used to be that the setting would get "forgotten" (reset) with new firmware loads.... I think they have that fixed now.. but keep it in mind in case you see your box suddenly back to "slip" mode.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)