anyone got sig on 63w 11965 V?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ynnedibanez

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 7, 2009
Greeneville, Tennessee
it is either gone or the couple rains we have gotten recently have caused the tree tops to perk up enough to block my signal.
(i know that i am barely skimming over the trees to get this one from my movable dish)
thanks,
Denny

sounds like maybe your LNB is off...even if the transponder logged in was 11965 the receiver should have picked it up

Some receivers you have to be spot on (azbox seems to be one like that) with the frequency

yeah, weak sig here too on a movable 1m primestar that i peaked the signal on as high as humanly possible
i spent hours and hours peaking it and squeezing every last point of signal quality out of each bird ;)
i assume that the reason it didn't pick up was more due to the change in sr than the freq change

This morning I am watching them on my 90cm dish, usually I can only get a few pixels from that satellite. Pretty sure there is a partial blockage from a big tree that is in the way when the dish moves to that direction. It's cooler and cloudy today here too, maybe that somehow helps.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DVB-S Cards on Ebay

problem with system setup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)