Anyone in the Crossville Tennesee area?

SkySurfer80

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
Hello folks. I am wondering if anyone here is in the Crossville/Cookeville Tennessee area or within say 75 miles? I am looking for some new or used equipment to buy and also see if anyone lives around the area.

Thanks all

Reactions: FTA4PA
Hello folks. I am wondering if anyone here is in the Crossville/Cookeville Tennessee area or within say 75 miles? I am looking for some new or used equipment to buy and also see if anyone lives around the area.

Thanks all

Hello SkySurfer80. While I don't live in the Crossville/Cookeville area or even in Tennessee I do know of your location for another reason. Back in the 70s/80s my Dad worked as a security guard for the Roselon Yarns (Roselon Industries, Inc) plant up here Pennsylvania.

When they stopped production here in PA much of the machinery used there was disassembled and shipped to either their Quakertown, PA plant or the one there in Crossville, Tennessee. I actually helped take some of it apart and crate it up.

The property here sat vacant for many years but my Dad and a few others were kept on for security. It was eventually sold, torn down and a Giant supermarket was built on the site. I checked and am surprised to see that after all these years the Quakertown, PA and Crossville, TN locations are still in existence. Do you know anything about the Roselon plant in your area? :)