Anyone "moved" lately since AT&T took over?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rapidturtle

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 3, 2010
North Eastern PA
Just wondering if it is as easy as it used to be? I have combined billing with my wireless service. Also wondering how far the philly spotbeam goes out. I'm in North Eastern PA 18336, which my locals by cable and D* are NY. Looking to watch my Eagles games for football season. I know I can get Scranton locals, which carries most of the Eagles games, but wondering if I could get the Philly locals.

Don't bundle services. If you use AT&T for TV get Verizon for your cell. I don't like to put all my eggs in one basket.

Don't bundle services. If you use AT&T for TV get Verizon for your cell. I don't like to put all my eggs in one basket.
I'm very happy with my Verizon myself, but if I ever considered AT&T for my cell, are you saying it's risky once you're "moved"?

I used to have U-verse Internet, AT&T phone, and Directv bundled. This was before the merger and I "moved" twice in that time. DISCLAIMER: Get everything in writing and be vigilant with your bill. AT&T can't handle simple things like bundling, and for 7 months I would get bills for both, and their CSR reps cant fix it. I don't remember exactly what they did wrong, but the Internet and phone divisions are supposedly unable to see each other's stuff which is BEYOND incompetent. Once that was resolved I liked the service. I eventually got a bill from AT&T with all the discounts and a separate bill from Directv. I assume that now, after the merger, it's all on 1 bill, but there are plenty of threads on here from recent folks who have had trouble with the bundles.

Then, I moved for real and I would still do it if I had options other than Comcast and a null in the AT&T cell signal on my part of the street.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DirecTV vs Direct TV vs DIRECTV

HR54 picture glitches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts