Apple Live Event: iPhone 6, Apple Watch

If you are in an unlimited data plan on at&t then facetime over cell does not work. If you have a measured data plan then it works
Exactly, unless you jailbreak of course. My data usage varies greatly month to month(4GB one month 20+ the next) so I am still holding tight on my unlimited plan. Honestly anytime we go for a extended drive with the kids data goes through the roof... bored kids and netflix app = high data useage....

Impressed with the LTE speeds on my Plus.

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1412209245.153637.jpg

"Out for Delivery" - three beautiful words, but "Delivered" is so much better. But I wait, patiently. Given that it was in Korea when I woke up yesterday, I have no complaints. :)

Reactions: stimpson
Well after a couple weeks with a 6 I really like it. The phone seemed to big at first, but now the 5s seems small. I think it would have been better if they left the lock button at the top, the side one has been an issue for me. Essentially when I take a landscape photo I usually use the volume buttons for shutter. But, sometimes I would have the phone essentially upside down and end up hitting the lock button by mistake since it is where the volume buttons should be. It also seems harder to get enough force to lock the phone on the side (it could be a case issue).

I do like the 6 but the size of the 5 was a better fit for me. I have mostly resolved my issue with the power button on the side by changing to a cheap case that does not cover the buttons. My previous case took too much pressure to push the button through the case. Being in zoom mode my older eyes do appreciate the larger text size.

I went to the local Apple Store and bought an iPhone 6 last week. The camera is a big improvement over my 5S. The only drawback for me is that the phone is just a tad large for my hands.

I like the 6, but also get frustrated by the new power button. So far, I have not been wowed by the camera. The software, yes. But I have been testing that out all summer. Maybe the 6+'s camera would have impressed me more, but the camera seems basically the same as the 5S (which for a mobile device, is excellent). But in general, I am very happy with my phone.

Can someone who has the 6 or 6+ with the Apple silicone case tell me if it has a slick finish and if slippery on car seat leather or glass desk.

I have a soft rubber case (which I like) but has a glossy back finish and slips and slides. I was hoping Snuggs would had made a 6+ soft rubber case by now. They make a 6 case.

Love the 6+ BTW. I couldn't go back to smaller after only 5 days use. lol
I use my 5c for running now or a least until the Apple Watch comes out. If I can't download music or podcast on the Watch without much hassle, I may pass on it.

I have Apple's leather case and I really like it! Minimalist but very comfortable! Fits perfectly.

I have Apple's leather case and I really like it! Minimalist but very comfortable! Fits perfectly.

I had that leather for the 5S. In a month I wasn't quite so happy. The Red turned black, just felt dirty. I opted for the same case, but silicon, for the 6, and I am very pleased. Plus this time I can use my radio dock with it. A first!

I had that leather for the 5S. In a month I wasn't quite so happy. The Red turned black, just felt dirty. I opted for the same case, but silicon, for the 6, and I am very pleased. Plus this time I can use my radio dock with it. A first!
I've read reviews about that and went with the black one. I didn't see too many problems reported for the black leather case. Besides, iPhone 6 has rounded edges unlike iPhone 5s. That should help with the wear.

Is the silicone case slippery on leather car seat or glass/glossy finish desk?

Can someone who has the 6 or 6+ with the Apple silicone case tell me if it has a slick finish and if slippery on car seat leather or glass desk.

I have a soft rubber case (which I like) but has a glossy back finish and slips and slides. I was hoping Snuggs would had made a 6+ soft rubber case by now. They make a 6 case.

Love the 6+ BTW. I couldn't go back to smaller after only 5 days use. lol
I use my 5c for running now or a least until the Apple Watch comes out. If I can't download music or podcast on the Watch without much hassle, I may pass on it.

The silicon case is not slippery at all. Been very happy with it.

I've read reviews about that and went with the black one. I didn't see too many problems reported for the black leather case. Besides, iPhone 6 has rounded edges unlike iPhone 5s. That should help with the wear.

Were I to go for the leather, I'd get black just for that reason alone. The Red was a huge disappointment. The wear wasn't on the edges as much as the back itself. And it just was dirty. I still have it somewhere.

As a general FYI, my 6+ 128 had an estimated shipping date between 11/5 & 11/15. I got an email stating demand was larger than expected and it would be delayed. No new ESD. :(

Oh well- time to see if OtterBox has come out with the case I want.