Are PTAT recordings supposed to be kept on HD even AFTER deleting them?

fuzzfacefrombboard

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Missouri
I have PTAT enabled on Thursday night only. I also have several of the shows set up with timers. I end up with all the primetime shows in the PTAT folder and the timered ones in my recordings as well. All the programs recorded last Thursday night have all been deleted in both folders. I noticed today that when I did a search for 30 Rock (my local NBC is showing some local debate on Thursday night - BLEH!!!!), I noticed that last week's episode was still on the HD somewhere. I searched for a few other Thursday Night programs (ones I have timers set up for and ones I don't) and in all instances every show still showed up (even all 4 of the VP debates) and I can still select and watch of all them.
My question is, should this be happening? Once I delete them, shouldn't they be gone for good?
Still running S222

They will disappear when the 8 days are up. When you deleted them from my recordings, it does not really delete that episode, since that episode was not recorded separately. It was all part of the original file that encompasses the entire night of programming and all you really deleted was the pointer to that section of the big file..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts