AT&T exploring Deal to sell off DIRECTV.

Over the years working at DirecTV we were given lots of stock in the company and just before I retired ATT swapped DTV stock for ATT stock. Right after retirement I dumped the ATT stock and never looked back. I see now that was a good idea.
I sold all my ATT Stock when I retired.

Back in '91 when I started with ATT stock, it was going for around $40 or there abouts, it may drop to around $30 or go up some, eventually it would go up around $75 and split and then back down around $30- $40 and start over ... if its in the high $20's, thats a good time to buy, it's always eventually made money ... those that are in the market for the quick buck, I wouldn't recommend it, but over the long haul, its been good.

Was AT&T Management as clueless in 1991 as they are in 2020? I doubt it. Everything they touch turns to cardboard. They are going to lower the dividend on the stock in the next couple of months. You are going to invest in that?

Its all owned by the same institutional investors who really call the shots
Lol. Juan are you some kind of big time investor? You act like you know it all, but you really know very little. The shots are being called by Management. Please look up the word management. Aka, the CEO and Chairman of the Board and all the VPs. And yes, they do get paid a lot to make some very poor decisions.

Lol. Juan are you some kind of big time investor? You act like you know it all, but you really know very little. The shots are being called by Management. Please look up the word management. Aka, the CEO and Chairman of the Board and all the VPs. And yes, they do get paid a lot to make some very poor decisions.
I just know that satellite tv us a dying technology and that Dish and Directv will probably be both sold to an investment firm and eventually be just one company to slowly fade away...thats my new years prediction..NOT FACT

I just know that satellite tv us a dying technology and that Dish and Directv will probably be both sold to an investment firm and eventually be just one company to slowly fade away...thats my new years prediction..NOT FACT
If newspaper companies are anything to go by, recent events support your prediction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)