AT&T To KEEP the DIRECTV Name

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This is mainly for those who live in rural areas away from traditional cable broadband or telephone DSL services. The people who live in these areas would also have satellite TV service as a result. NOW with AT&T's Wireless Home Phone & Internet Service,provided it's available where they live,the caps wouldn't/shouldn't count against streaming Directv VOD(?).
That would be against Net Neutrality.

That would be against Net Neutrality.
How can it be a violation of net neutrality if AT&T owns DIRECTV? It should have the right to stream its own product cap free. It would be a different story if it was Netflix or Hulu. If Dish merges with Verizon,Sprint,or T-Mobile,then those companies could do the same with Dish VOD.
I bet Comcast does that with its VOD product.

How can it be a violation of net neutrality if AT&T owns DIRECTV? It should have the right to stream its own product cap free. It would be a different story if it was Netflix or Hulu. If Dish merges with Verizon,Sprint,or T-Mobile,then those companies could do the same with Dish VOD.
I bet Comcast does that with its VOD product.
My understanding is the theory behind net neutrality is it makes the Internet a "common carrier" of sorts, no traffic of any kind is prioritized above another on the network regardless of its origin.

My understanding is the theory behind net neutrality is it makes the Internet a "common carrier" of sorts, no traffic of any kind is prioritized above another on the network regardless of its origin.
Correct....Thats why it boggles the mind that people were brain washed to think that having the handfull of providers control everything...

Everyone complains about TV Predictions and Swanni?
Like DSL Reports is any better.....

Bloomberg, Dish, CNBC, MSNBC, LA Times, NY Daily news.
Those are acceptable News sources IMO. when it comes to the communications business and Stock holder information.

Bloomberg, CNBC, MSNBC, LA Times, NY Daily news.
Those are acceptable News sources IMO. when it comes to the communications business and Stock holder information.
Whom are all bought and paid for by the people who own the companies. Remember, media is bought and paid for in the US. Trust nothing that they say.

Whom are all bought and paid for by the people who own the companies. Remember, media is bought and paid for in the US. Trust nothing that they say.
Which is why they tell more accurate information, more so then a speculation news website.

Meanwhile I'm watching a DirecTV commercial right now. Maybe they'll get rid of U Verse branding and rename it all DirecTV like DirecTV Sat and DirecTV Cable. Or I could be pulling that out of my ass.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts