AT120 vs AT-everything

Mojo Jojo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 19, 2009
US
dangue said:
It would be nice if Dish offered the Encore channels in HD. That would make the AT-250 much more appealing for movie watchers.

The only Encores in HD are the main east feed of Encore (which Dish offers), Encore Action, and Encore Drama. However, it would be nice if they were all in HD. For now, I would love to see Dish add Encore Action and Encore Drama in HD.

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
Making any more of the Encore channels HD I would consider actually better than adding most any other channel, like, say for instance Fearnet. :D

dangue

Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 29, 2007
SF Bay Area
Mojo Jojo said:
The only Encores in HD are the main east feed of Encore (which Dish offers), Encore Action, and Encore Drama. However, it would be nice if they were all in HD. For now, I would love to see Dish add Encore Action and Encore Drama in HD.

I didn't realize that only three of them were offered in HD. I was under the impression that Encore had begun offering all of them in HD last year. Good to know that Dish isn't all that behind on the Encore HD side of things.

HarrisS87

Apr 15, 2012
UK
Thanks a lot guys..
this helped me a lot.. I Googled this issue and Google sent me here to this forum..

And I registered specifically to thank you guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)