Status
Not open for further replies.
Now my avatar isn't showing along with Jimbo's and a few others using IE11. Works with Chrome.

S~

Scott, yours doesn't show for me, either.

Sorry. IE is what is supported on my work network. Problem started yesterday. No other site is giving me any problems.

Sorry. IE is what is supported on my work network.
As I said, wherever it isn't absolutely necessary.

As Edge begins to edge out IE, hopefully this will change for you and others suffering under such circumstances. It is my hope that people in charge will see that supporting standards-based browsers is a lot easier long term than supporting Micro$oft's browser of the moment. Development money must be concentrated on moving things forward, not simply porting the old applications (that only run under one or two versions of IE) to Micro$oft's latest "recommended" platform.

BTW Magic Static was having the same issue on his IE 11 the other day... and they just started working again. I am hoping the same happens for you. :D

BTW Magic Static was having the same issue on his IE 11 the other day... and they just started working again. I am hoping the same happens for you. :D
Actually it didn't start working. I was duped by a slight of hand browser switch when I logged in. Some how logging in here switched me to Chrome from IE and I didn't catch that. Haven't a clue what, how, why happened there. I have not seen that trick again. But yeah IE is broke and I started having other weird things happen today.

I was duped by a slight of hand browser switch when I logged in. Some how logging in here switched me to Chrome from IE and I didn't catch that. Haven't a clue what, how, why happened there. I have not seen that trick again.

Programmer on the grassy knoll?

I get random missing avatars pretty often (with IE 11).
For example, here is what I am seeing now instead of Scott's avatar:

MissingAvatar.jpg

Scott, go ahead and blame it on the DNS issues. That excuse always works...
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.