Back to the Future trilogy -Oct 26

A remastered movie from the 80's.. that's exactly what I thought of when FULL METAL JACKET was out .. didn't look any better then a standard DVD.

A remastered movie from the 80's.. that's exactly what I thought of when FULL METAL JACKET was out .. didn't look any better then a standard DVD.

Agree FMJ was almost the exact same. Luckily I got it free with my PS3 as one of my 5 free movies. Would have been pissed if I paid for it.

The extras will have some neat stuff on the BTTF ride . We worked on that back in 1991 . They filmed a commercial for the ride that we were in. We had to sit in that ride all day and two people got sick and had to get off. It was a very rough ride. As much as I like BTTF , the Simpsons ride is much better. I have a old BTTF Ride Uniform and some other things from that ride.

Also, for you BTTF fans I'm friends with the man who got one of the Einstein dogs given to him by the trainer after they retired him. They used two dogs. He got the one from Part 2 and 3. "Freddy" passed away years ago.

Also, Someone is working on a new BTTF Video game.

Here are two photos from my BTTF archives[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlDlVKw90mo"]YouTube - Back To The Future The Ride Crew Photos 1991[/ame]

I thought the second pressing of FMJ was a decent upgrade from the DVD (and much better than the first BD release of FMJ)

SatinKzo said:
I thought the second pressing of FMJ was a decent upgrade from the DVD (and much better than the first BD release of FMJ)

Hmmm, didnt see that one as I also got FMJ for free with player purchase. Another title is Robocop, that looks horrible in BR and again looks better on standard DVD

Hmmm, didnt see that one as I also got FMJ for free with player purchase. Another title is Robocop, that looks horrible in BR and again looks better on standard DVD

yeah, they hosed robocop. I kept my special edition steelbook dvd of that one.

Not a bad price right now. $16.66 per movie.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Back-Future-Anniversary-Trilogy-Digital/dp/B00198X0UO/ref=sr_tr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1280494345&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy (+?@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61cux4c3EKL.@@AMEPARAM@@61cux4c3EKL[/ame]

S~

Depends on the quality of the original source, the condition of the available copies, and the effort put in to restore and remaster them.

Outstanding efforts include "Dr No" from the 60's, "The Godfather" from the 70's. And excellent efforts for "Gone with the Wind" and "The Wizard of OZ" both from 1939.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts