Battlefield 3 $42 from Amazon! 30% off!

I upgraded my video cards on my pc and I'm ready, baby. Playing the pc version of Rage and breaking SLi video cards in

I upgraded my video cards on my pc and I'm ready, baby. Playing the pc version of Rage and breaking SLi video cards in

That's why I don't PC game anymore. Tired of upgrading my PC every time a new game comes out.

I enjoy my PC gaming because I like playing modern games, not those created on commodity-level several generation old hardware. Consoles drag on those games though so you get even more out of a modern gaming PC these days than you normally would. Unless you're replacing your monitor and other reusable components every year the investment is well worth it if you have the time to enjoy it.

I am the owner of The 47 Ronin gaming.
If you are going to get Battlefield 3 for PC and want to play with a team that just owns everyone, please visit my squad website and apply to join our squad!
We will have multiple Battlefield 3 servers for our squad on release date!
See link on my sig.

That's why I don't PC game anymore. Tired of upgrading my PC every time a new game comes out.

PC gaming is super fun!
Graphics are just awesome when compared to consoles :)
I like to stay up to date with technology.

PC gaming is super fun!
Graphics are just awesome when compared to consoles :)
I like to stay up to date with technology.

I do stay up to date on all my PC's as much as possible but I prefer the controller and console gaming. I am much better playing them than with a keyboard and mouse.

I just dont see it as being enough of a difference graphically to entice me into it. I much prefer the console gaming alternative, when I get to play that is.

Playstation Move - Do you have it? Do you use it?

Battlefield 3 pre-load details coming soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)