Witcher 3 thread

Wow. I've seen a couple glitches but nothing that crazy. Every once in a while when I kill someone they will go flying straight up in the air and off the screen before crashing back down. I have seen the same thing happen to Geralt a couple times when I tried to roll away from an attack that killed me mid roll.

I've also had a boss back himself into a corner and stop coming out to attack me. He is an enemy you can't hit from the front because he blocks everything. Normally to hit him you have to dodge his attacks and get behind him. Since there was no way to get behind him I had to spam the Igni Sign (fire blast) until he died. He had killed me 2 or 3 times before this glitch.

The horse also seems to get stuck on just about everything when you whistle for him. I have had one instance where his back legs and rear end were clipping through a wall so he was half inside the house and half outside. GOG's client doesn't have a simple screen shot button like Steam does so I wasn't able to capture this stuff.

Wow. I've seen a couple glitches but nothing that crazy. Every once in a while when I kill someone they will go flying straight up in the air and off the screen before crashing back down.

Does it look something like this?

vZZDdD.gif

Reactions: king3pj
Not bad for an indie game.
I wouldn't exactly call The Witcher 3 an indie game. Yes it was created by a smaller studio than most games of it's ilk but the money and resources poured into it could probably pump out about 50 "true" indie games. Hell the game got so expensive that that's the only reason it's available on consoles, because apparently the PC market wasn't enough to recoup costs.

I wouldn't exactly call The Witcher 3 an indie game. Yes it was created by a smaller studio than most games of it's ilk but the money and resources poured into it could probably pump out about 50 "true" indie games. Hell the game got so expensive that that's the only reason it's available on consoles, because apparently the PC market wasn't enough to recoup costs.

I was mostly joking but it's actually more of an indie game than many smaller games like Child of Light, Valiant Hearts, and tons of small games published by Sony or Microsoft. The word indie means independent from traditional publishers.

Many smaller games are published by a big company while The Witcher 3 is developed and published by CD Projekt Red. CD Projekt Red has only published Witcher games to this point so they aren't really a mid range publisher like Deep Silver. It may sound absurd to call a AAA game like Witcher 3 indie but it actually fits the definition better than something like Journey that was published by Sony.

Smaller games tend to get put under the indie umbrella whether they have a big publisher or not. Witcher 3 wouldn't fit that category but all the other games I mentioned would. It's kind of a misleading term.

hmm...wierd.

Checking on my refund request for the buggy crapfest known as Elder Scrolls Online, I saw Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt in my PS4 Download List, dated 6/02.

I never paid for it, nor was charged for it, and I don't think it was a PS Plus game (doesn't have an expiration date).

So, is this a really good game and I got really lucky?

cool :glasses:clapping

hmm...wierd.

Checking on my refund request for the buggy crapfest known as Elder Scrolls Online, I saw Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt in my PS4 Download List, dated 6/02.

I never paid for it, nor was charged for it, and I don't think it was a PS Plus game (doesn't have an expiration date).

So, is this a really good game and I got really lucky?

cool :glasses:clapping

It definitely wasn't a PS Plus game. It's selling well and it's only been out a month. Sounds like you got an awesome break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)