best antenna for dish

I don't think he has any worry of any fines other than from Canada if he gets caught. He probably has lots of neighbors who have done this for years and have suffered no consequences.

Well there is nothing they are going to do to you if that's what your scared of. I am sure he is well aware that he is violating Canadian law.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Everybodyvsays "Get a hopper not a 922" but no body is talking about the price compared to a hopper.......

Attachments

• 1404685724258.jpg
    1404685724258.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 109
If that is from Dish, won't help the OP he is in Canada and can't order directly from Dish. Also, just because it is $49 now doesn't make it suddenly not a turd, the 922 is a turd, and to quote a line from the movie "Christine" "face it kid, you can't polish a turd." Dish is just trying to bump the price down to get rid of them.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
While physically possible, it is unquestionably prohibited by Canadian law for Canadians to receive DISH or DIRECTV programming in Canada. To suggest/assert otherwise is misleading.
Never said it wasn't illegal in Canada, where did you get that. That us up to the OP if he wishes to mess with this. I am sure he knows.

Reactions: zip1
Thanks all I guess I will wait for the satelight cop do they drive with the phone cops

What is worn
If that is from Dish, won't help the OP he is in Canada and can't order directly from Dish. Also, just because it is $49 now doesn't make it suddenly not a turd, the 922 is a turd, and to quote a line from the movie "Christine" "face it kid, you can't polish a turd." Dish is just trying to bump the price down to get rid

Get a 722K if you don't want to go with the Hopper. It has 3 tuners, the 722 has 2. The 922 is a turd, it has major problems. 722 is much better.

Get a 722 then. The 922 is riddled with issues. Including over 10-15 minutes to start up when rebooted. It's a dual tuner and can work for 2 TVs but was designed for 1 tv and sling. That was their biggest design flaw. It was supposed to be dish's flagship reciever after the 722 and just failed miserably. Best thing that came of it was it bred us the hopper, and subsequently the hopper with sling. If you don't care about the sling technology then get the 722 and save yourself the trouble.

Search eBay for a 722K. You should be able to find one, and someone that will ship to Ontario.

Search eBay for a 722K. You should be able to find one, and someone that will ship to Ontario.

Thanks but it's already ordered is it the capacitors that go bad or does it just start fires I have a echo star machine 9242 witch they also stoped selling I like the dual tune dvr

Remote with large print for Hopper?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts