Big Bang Theory discussion

Watching the reruns of Big Bang on TBS from the first few seasons, I forgot how great this show used to be before they introduced Amy and Bernadette as regular cast members. I personally can't stand either, but I almost quit watching a few times due to Amy. The season premier was mediocre I thought. I have a feeling next year, season 10 will be it's last.
If the ratings continue to slip the way they have I could see season 10 being the last. They are already making a boatload in syndication. I wonder if this season will be a coast year. No huge storylines, just play it safe. I could see a new Sheldon arc where he becomes somewhat human. :p

I liked it as well. Was wondering how they were going to prolong the status quo on living arrangements.

That was a great episode. I laughed quite a lot at work till my coworkers came in to see why. They of course didn't like or understand the whole geek thing. Millennials haven't ever seen Revenge of the Nerds, so they just don't get it.

I don't know if they'll have one of them "Come out" as it where. I know for Sheldon AKA Jim Parsons, I know that he is living a "alternative Life style" in real life nothing wrong with that, that's his own private life and he can live it the way he wants.

I always thought that Sheldon would come out as Asexual. Preferring no sex at all ,because the intercourse agreement would take too long to get signed and by them the mood would pass.:biggrin2

I think that would have been viable for Sheldon before but after all of THE amy stuff and his obvious regret about where that stands now I do not think the character will come out as anything other than a closet adult with human emotions.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
That was Stepen Merchant kissing Amy. Heis signed foe a story arc so something is happening.

But here's the BIG QUESTION!!! :eeek

Assuming Amy see's the doc on Spoke(which I dought) or if she "finds out" about Sheldons marriage :heartbeat2 proposal, how will she react? :wtf2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)