Big Bang Theory discussion

Amy and Sheldon will eventually get together and marry, but that would be the end of the show. So I predict that they will get married in the last season towards the end. But they still have to get Rog a partner or have him come out as gay or where ever they want to go with his character. Once all the geeks or partnered up , the show will be over. It is hard to believe that this show has been on as long as it has dealing with the nerdy personal lives. I like the show and it doesn't feel that it has been on that long to me ,but it has run since 2007 and it is in its 9th season.

I'm not sure what the writers have in store for the group, as they're on season 9 and are contract for at least season 10, it's anyone's guess what might happen? marriages? divorcee's? Who knows, all I hope this doesn't turn into Friends!!!

I'm not sure what the writers have in store for the group, as they're on season 9 and are contract for at least season 10, it's anyone's guess what might happen? marriages? divorcee's? Who knows, all I hope this doesn't turn into Friends!!!
IF you suddenly see a Capuchin Monkey come on the scene named Marcil, LOOK OUT!:idea

After years of pimping Apple products on the show (barf), it was very refreshing seeing that Android figurine on Sheldon's desk.

Well, Sheldon finally got some, or Amy finally got some. Whichever way you want to look at it. Thought they would wait until the last episode or two. Funny Will showing up to the Star Wars movie dressed like Star Trek.

S~

Now we got to get Rog a girlfriend ,that sleeps with him and or marries him too and the show can wrap up at the end of it's 10th season next year. All the characters will have someone and be paired off then.

Did you guys check out Chuck's digital singularity in the Vanity Card?

I should make you rewatch the episode to read the card at the end of the credits, but that's not how we roll here at SatelliteGuys... http://chucklorre.com/holidaycard

Reactions: teachsac
I didn't find this episode that funny at all.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)