Big Bang Theory discussion

I can't even imagine what Sheldon will go through trying to hold his own convention...

I wonder if he will make James Earl Jones talk like Darth Vader all day?

S07E15

Eric Petersen was funny on tonight's episode.
Not that I would want to see him regularly.
He's the lost son on Kirstie, a show I won't be watching any more.

CBS Will Launch ‘Big Bang Theory’ On Different Night As NFL Begins Season On Thursdays

“We’re not going to wait until November” to kick off this fall’s new season of the sitcom, or for crime drama Elementary, CEO Les Moonves told analysts in a call to discuss Q4 earnings. “It’ll be on some other night.” And he’s unfazed by the disruption on Thursdays: The eight NFL games that CBS plans to offer will “tighten up our existing schedule” especially since the network has “a lot of O&Os in NFL markets.”

deadline.com

Next Episode: Season 7, Episode 16

Thursday, February 27, 2014

"The Table Polarization": When Leonard buys a dining room table, Sheldon re-evaluates the changes in his life; Bernadette is torn when Wolowitz gets the chance to go back to space.

S~

Next Episode: Season 7, Episode 17

Thursday, March 6, 2014

"The Friendship Turbulence": Bernadette tries to negotiate peace between Sheldon and Wolowitz; Penny receives an embarrassing offer; Raj wants Amy to write to a woman on his behalf.

S~

S07E16

Table & NASA
This series is in my top five.
Most of the episodes are great.
So, was it just me?
I really didn't care so much for this one.
Not so many laughs; a lot more negative energy.

I watched about 20 minutes, until Beck performed. IMO, Jim Parsons is a 1 trick pony. His various characters all had a fair chunk of Sheldon in them.

Oh, and before folks jump on me, being stuck in a persona isn't necessarily a bad thing. It just requires that the actor has to work hard to find the roles that fit. I could say the same about James Gardner, and I always enjoy his films.

Yes, last night's episode of SNL really sucked wind . I don't think I laughed at all. Jim Parsons I agree, is just the one trick pony and will be forever typecast as SHeldon COOPER.

Haven't watched SNL in probably 20 years.

S~

You really haven't missed much either. SNL hasn't changed it's basic format since it premiered in 1975 ,which I watched as a 13 year old. OF course the same guy is directing and producing it Lorne Michaels. The people on the show come and go but the same tired format is the same.

Next Episode: Season 7, Episode 18

Thursday, March 13, 2014

"The Mommy Observation": Sheldon is faced with a new reality when he visits his mom in Houston; a murder mystery party starts arguments.

S~

Thursday, March 13, 2014

"The Mommy Observation": Sheldon is faced with a new reality when he visits his mom in Houston; a murder mystery party starts arguments.
Ironic that Parsons did a "Murder Mansion Dinner Party" sketch on SNL.

?Has anyone seen those commercials with William Shatner and a woman playing his daughter?

Is just me or does she look like Penny(Kaley Cuoco)?

Or

Is really William Shatners daughter?

Last edited:

NCIS: Los Angeles

Survivor: Edge of Extinction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)