NCIS: Los Angeles

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Just in today: ET has learned that CBS is planning a new show that will be launched by the popular "NCIS" series.

Nina Tassler, President, CBS Entertainment gives the details: "It is happening. We are doing it. We have seen an outline and we are in great shape. 'NCIS' was an episode of 'JAG.' The new show will be an episode of NCIS."
No casting decisions have been made for the spinoff as of yet. It also remains to be seen if any of the characters will cross over regularly. Keep checking back here to see who will star in the new series!

Source & More: ET online

More 'NCIS' Spin-off Details

Previously, we reported that the record-breaking ratings of NCIS has apparently dogged CBS to develop a spin-off and take advantage of this new-found popularity. The whole thing's supposed to be a secret, even if filming the pilot is just around the corner in February.

Source & More: Buddytv.com

Last edited:
Oh goody. Another sequel to a show I never watched. CBS is so original.

I love the CBS sitcoms. They are the funniest on tv right now. They are also pushing the limits on sexual references , masturbation discussions ,casual sex with many partners etc. Pretty ironic when you consider that CBS has always been the network for old people.

CBS #1 for Murder & Violence and now SEX.

Offhand, I don't know if NCSI can support an entire genre like CSI and Law & Order. I never really got into NCIS, but I started watching it on FiOS On Demand over the holidays...along with CSI NY. Additionally, I am not sure if I like how CBS is morphing CSI into a CSI/Criminal Minds.

LL Cool J to star in 'NCIS' spin-off

LL Cool J is getting on the gumshoe beat.The rapper-actor has been set to star in CBS' planned spinoff of "NCIS." He'll play a tough but charming former Navy SEAL who works undercover for the NCIS unit in L.A. and is an expert on the Middle East.
Source & More: Variety

Anyone know anything more about what this series will be exactly?

ALL ABOUT ABBY will be the name of the spin off and it will feature gothic PUNK rockcentric music in every episode. Frequent NCIS characters will guest star and DUCKY will feature prominently in the series.

NOT!:p

ALL ABOUT ABBY will be the name of the spin off and it will feature gothic PUNK rockcentric music in every episode. Frequent NCIS characters will guest star and DUCKY will feature prominently in the series.

NOT!:p

Funny guy. :rolleyes::D