Bioshock: Infinite DLC FINALLY announced

I'd try and plow through it but I'm engrossed in BTTF right now, and for whatever reason I'm not in a shooter's mindset as of late. Not sure why. I have weird gaming phases.

I'd try and plow through it but I'm engrossed in BTTF right now, and for whatever reason I'm not in a shooter's mindset as of late. Not sure why. I have weird gaming phases.

I'm going through the opposite phase. Until recently, I was only playing adventurish games (TWD, Beyond Two Souls, Machinarium, LA Noire) going back to late December. I actually suspended my playthrough of LA Noire at the halfway point a couple of weeks ago, because I felt a strong urge to shoot, kill, and blow things up (must be the new gf -- lol).

But I know what you are saying about the combat in Bioshock Infinite. I definitely didn't feel it was as satisfying as in the first two Bioshocks. Being able to only carry two guns and the limited coin available in the environment for upgrades felt rather restrictive. In the first two Bioshocks, by scavanging everything, I was able to fully upgrade just about all weapons and plasmids. In my first run through of BI, I ended buying upgrades for things I didn't end up really needing or using, which limited me toward the end. There was also something about the enemy surprise/ambush element in dark environments in the first two Bioshocks that made it more interesting. As far as a balancing element, the Elizabeth/Tear help seemed so hit and miss, I didn't feel I could rely on it. It was mostly icing on the cake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)