Blackberry.

Just to let my fellow bb users know, BBmessenger 5.0 is now available to download from app world

New look, I like it:up

It will delete (or appears to anyway, I JUST downloaded it) any conversations that you had open. No big deal there though.

This adds alot to messenger IMO.

I already had it.;):eek::D

I don't have a BB. :(

I can't text anyone without an actually number. :(

When I posted this I was just kidding for the most part. I have a big rule of not taking numbers for text or otherwise from women who are married. Reason is, I don't want anything to be construed in the wrong way. I don’t care to have the guys on here or the single women :yes, to give me their numbers for texting though.

When I posted this I was just kidding for the most part. I have a big rule of not taking numbers for text or otherwise from women who are married. Reason is, I don't want anything to be construed in the wrong way. I don’t care to have the guys on here or the single women :yes, to give me their numbers for texting though.
Haha, I know ramy:p

hey don't back track on what you said!!!! that's what i gathered from the text you sent me yesterday :eek::eek::eek::D

seriously you don't have to explain yourself.we're cool and todd is cool ;) for the rest of you talking smack while i'm not here,guess which finger i'm holding up??? :yes:clap:D

I think we all knew you were joking Ramy! But thanks anyway for the clarification... sure would hate for the rumors to start flying! :p

updating to 5.0 crashed and deleted all messenger info, so i will be re requesting all you if i can get restored
got your invite this morning cause my BB was charging last night :eek: request denied!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :D:D i kidd :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts