Blacked Out for Rangers/Islanders Tuesday on Dish

mjc242

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 4, 2006
I'm a Center Ice E* subscriber who lives in the Dallas Stars territory, but I primarily follow the Rangers. I was going to set the timer for Tuesday's Ranger/Islander matchup, but I am blacked out. I have never come across this before so I was wondering what to do or who to contact. I am not blacked out for any other game that night or any night for that matter. (And it shows I'm blacked out for both feeds of this game) Please help!

I'm a Center Ice E* subscriber who lives in the Dallas Stars territory, but I primarily follow the Rangers. I was going to set the timer for Tuesday's Ranger/Islander matchup, but I am blacked out. I have never come across this before so I was wondering what to do or who to contact. I am not blacked out for any other game that night or any night for that matter. (And it shows I'm blacked out for both feeds of this game) Please help!

I was going to say to check the other feed, but you already did.
Remember, normally D* is not responsible for black outs, that is determined by the league and teams. Contracts can be wonderful things....

Jimbo

Well, whatever was wrong is now corrected. It's letting me set the timer. Thanks for the reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts