Blindspot

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Coming Mondays this fall following The Voice

A beautiful mystery woman covered in tattoos is discovered in Times Square, and she has no memory of who she is or how she got there. The first clue is on her, though, as the name of FBI Kurt Weller is emblazoned across her back. Things take a turn when it becomes clear that every tattoo on her body is a crime that needs to be solved -- and will help them learn the truth about her.
Cast: Sullivan Stapleton, Jaimie Alexander, Audrey Esparza, Rob Brown, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Ukweli Roach and Ashley Johnson

Watched what I recorded last night, so far I like it!

I really liked it . Another show about a kick ass woman who can handle just about everything that comes her way,even if she had total amnesia over who she is. This show is as good to me as Blacklist is.

Wow, I was nicely impressed with this.

I have to admit I didn´t even have it on my original to check out list, because I had only seen the short promos and I thought just another crappy NBC show,

But anyway, I really liked it, it kept my attention all the time, and yep, I´m keeping it if it stays like this.:D

I agree with opinions you guys posted above :)

It's funny that the network that I left for dead years ago , is now producing some of the best new shows that are out there. Blacklist and Blindspot are just as good as what you might find on HBO or Showtime.

It's funny that the network that I left for dead years ago , is now producing some of the best new shows that are out there. Blacklist and Blindspot are just as good as what you might find on HBO or Showtime.
And without the full frontal nudity(I had to clarify the "nudity" part as Jane Doe was technically nude),R rated sex scenes,or blue language.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Right,
When I watched the promos and I saw Jane Doe nude, even though covered by tattoos, I didn´t know what to think about this series,
I hadn´t watched the long trailer.

Well, I´m glad to find a series I like on NBC, before The Blacklist, the last one I liked was The Event , which was cancelled on Season 1.

The pilot did not disappoint. :thumbup

Nice to see Sullivan Stapleton found a job where he gets to keep his pants on. ;) Strike Back reference.

Also interesting to see the show was developed by Martin Gero. He was part of the Stargate franchise and more recently involved with Dark Matter. Off to a good start with this new show.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
we watched last night. Was OK. I didn't love it. Seems a little cheesy. "This is just the beginning" And why wouldn't the head lady in charge share the redacted file with her team? Also, why not try harder to get an unredacted file?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts