Bungie: "We screwed up Halo 2"

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Bungie-We-Screwed-Up-Halo-2-2513.html

Fascinating read. Halo is still my favorite game of all time as far as the single campaign goes. Halo 2 had me throwing my controller at the floor when I couldn't "finish the fight". I fight a roid rage Furby with a big hammer and that's IT???

Multiplayer Halo 3 demo supposedly coming in March. Full game in November. I hope they follow through and make it what everyone hopes it will be....

The last time I was THAT upset about a lame ending was the Empire Strikes Back.....

Actually the Two Towers was a letdown too..... Ditto for Back to the Future..

Hmmmm, must be that whole trilogy thing..... The second ending has to be infuriating by rule....

I just can't see Bungie screwing up Halo 3. To much is at stake now. Halo made Xbox 1, but Xbox 360 is alive and well without any new Halo so far.

I was actually disappointed in Halo 2..... The big battle in the futuristic city we saw in the old E3 demo was gone.... Most of the open air battles were replaced with lots of typical hallways, with a couple beaches thrown in. The Pistol was defanged, and the double uzi-esque guns were wimpy and couldn't be aimed as easily as they should have. Even the grenades were weaker. If you drop one at someone's feet they should be toast, period.... Although my son liked it, I hated playing as the covenant guy..... Couldn't wait to get Quantum Leaped back into the Chief....