Bye Guys, I'm selling my FTA....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

scootertime

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 25, 2007
I don't have time or money any longer to use FTA/Cband equipment. I am selling my FTA receivers, 4DTV, PC Card, And Feedhorn. I could not post under the classifieds, but wanted to say goodbye. If somebody could move this under the classifieds, then they can look under the ebay acct chunksrevenge I will be posting my 4dtv and feedhorn by the weekend.
You guys have been great, maybe one day we will talk again.

4dtv

I am putting the 4dtv up on ebay later. Any thoughts on price for a buy it now? It is a 920 with remote, guide, etc with a c/ku FTA slave kit. If somebody has a price that they would buy it now for, I will put it up at the price if it seems correct. It also has a 2 year old battery installed. Let me know

Hi scootertime I am interested in you equipment.What brand of FTA receivers do you have? Is your Feedhorn a c\ku band one. I thank a good buy it now price for the 4DTV whould be $125 and $25 to ship.

Here is some info...

Go here I will put a buy it now if you make me an offer I like. I can ship UPS tomorrow if purchased today. I will work on the 4dtv later. If you are serious about $125 plus $25 ship, I will do that asap. The feedhorn is a year old, C/KU with both lnb's. I have not used the ku band lnb in about 6 months, but am currently using the cband and it works great. I will check this post every half hour. If you would like me to do a buy it now on these let me know what price and I will do so.
Thanks

ok i am seriously conidering buying this just one question did you ever purchase programing with this 4dtv? I just want to be 100% sure there is no problems with the digital side of this receiver. As I have wasted my money on a 4dtv that did not work:mad: be for and at $200 that still makes me sick to my stomach. thanks lonewolf

Yes

I currently am watching Chiller TV. I was suscribed to WPIX and Starz before I let my sub run out. It works great.
If you are interested in that c/ku feedhorn let me know what price you will pay with shipping. I will put it up at your conveinence. If I do not get a reply I am putting it on ebay tomorrow.
Thanks

I am putting the 4dtv up on ebay later. Any thoughts on price for a buy it now? It is a 920 with remote, guide, etc with a c/ku FTA slave kit. If somebody has a price that they would buy it now for, I will put it up at the price if it seems correct. It also has a 2 year old battery installed. Let me know

Nice to see it has a new battery. I have one of the 920's with the original battery. I know I should replace it, but I keep putting it off. The unit stays plugged in, but there have been power interruptions. The power company recently swapped out the meter, and the 920 could have bit the dust. But some of the good yellow lithium back-up batteries can last a very long time. I recently scrapped some old Videocipher modules from 1988. New in a sealed shipping container. One battery leaked and destroyed a good sized area of the circuit board, some were absolutely dead, but a few were at the rated voltage. I removed those and they're still going strong, sitting on my rack, powering an LED for weeks now. 20 years-old and not dead. Doesn't matter if those much older ones have survived, time and the odds are against me. I will open that 920 and remove the little timebomb tonight before I regret it. I need to begin using it again, find those channel maps, wherever they are now.

14karat....

I do still have it, how much plus shipping would you pay for it? I want to get it on ebay soon, so let me know.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)