C.A.L.M. law

I have had the audio leveling feature turned on my sat receiver since it came out ,but I use hdmi now only to my a/v receiver instead of T-link. So I 'm wondering if this leveling works on just hdmi. As far as CALM, I still hear commercials scream at me in between my main shows, but only if I watch live tv. Most of the time I use skip on all commercials and watch recorded tv only. But this weekend I been watching news events and have noticed there is still loud commercials.

I have had the audio leveling feature turned on my sat receiver since it came out ,but I use hdmi now only to my a/v receiver instead of T-link. So I 'm wondering if this leveling works on just hdmi. As far as CALM, I still hear commercials scream at me in between my main shows, but only if I watch live tv. Most of the time I use skip on all commercials and watch recorded tv only. But this weekend I been watching news events and have noticed there is still loud commercials.
You can report the net that has the blasting commercials that is what it is all about. http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/loud-commercials

211k with single LNB/ and physical location

Joey Locking Up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)